- Register for your parent portal by going here: Parent Portal Registration
- Click to read through our class offerings and descriptions. This will help you to determine possible class days and times for your recreational class. Class Descriptions and Schedules
- Call (360) 733-6969 to schedule your class and payment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early and check in with the front office.
- Paperwork, registration/waiver form must be filled-out by each participant’s parent or guardian. Click here to download registration form.
- Boys may wear a t-shirt and sport shorts and girls may wear a leotard. No socks. Long hair should be worn in a pony tail or up.
- Front office personnel will be available after class to sign you up and answer any additional questions you may have.
- Thanks for your interest in our program. We look forward to seeing you soon!)
- Please note that we can only schedule free trials in classes that have available spots.
- Register for Classes
- After scheduling and attending your Free Trial Class, inform the Front Desk Staff of your decision to enroll.
- The Front Desk Staff will direct you in how to complete the required paperwork.
- The Front Desk Staff will collect your signed and initialed registration and gym policies form, as well as payment for the Annual Registration Fee and the first session’s tuition (session tuition in full or monthly auto bill option). The session tuition will be prorated according to how many weeks are remaining in the session.
- Should you decide to wait to enroll, NCGA asks that you call prior to showing up for your first official day of class. Class ratios change daily and should you not enroll the day of your trial class, we cannot guarantee a spot in the class at a later date.
- After scheduling and attending your Free Trial Class, inform the Front Desk Staff of your decision