We want to remind you that you are first a teacher, mentor and role model, secondly an exceptional coach.
Job description for NCGA XCEL coach:
- Overall job specific duties for XCEL Team Coach
- Attend practice all days and times XCEL team levels practice
- Support entire team by helping to lead warm up, spot drills, set up, clean up and engagement
- Follow set curriculum as set in place by Team Director- help add to the curriculum as needed
- Write lesson plans – monthly and submit to team director
- Teach routines to all athletes; assist other coaches as needed in routine choreography
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Attend monthly team staff meetings
- Available to attend all meets and pre-season meets; assist with all XCEL in house meets
- Arrive prepared and ready for the day
- Attend a minimum of 1 clinic yearly to stay current on XCEL changes and skill updates
- Maintain Current USAG, background, safety and CPR, safe sport certifications
- Minimum 1-year team commitment to the XCEL Team Program
- XCEL Team Coaching Hours run 10-15 hours a week, plus administrative hours.
- Administrative hours: parent communication, new athlete evals, try outs, in season evaluations.
As a NCGA coach we embody the following:
- Team Player
- Collaboration of ideas with other team coaches
- Open and willing to learn and support new ideas
- Prepared and eager to learn more
- Respectful, dedicated and organized
Meets and meet season:
- Available for all pre-season and in season meets on weekends, or fri-sun.
- Able to provide your own transportation to and from meets.
Annual review and wage:
- Wage is based on your experience and knowledge and ability to coach and mentor athletes, this is determined individually
- Wage $TBD, range $13-18/hr. Estimated hours: 15-20 hours a week
- 90-day probationary period, employment may be terminated by either party if the position is not a good fit.
- Annual review
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com