North Coast Gymnastics is a locally owned competitive and recreational gymnastics, ninja and preschool-aged gymnastics facility.
We participate in USAG Women’s and Men’s JO programs as well as Women’s XCEL programs at the state, regional and national level. In addition, we provide recreational classes for boys and girls, pre-team, parent/tot, preschool-aged, girl’s gymnastics, boys gymnastics, tumbling classes, high school gymnastics, Ninja Zone classes, parkour as well as preschool and adult open gyms, aerial classes and an academic preschool and pre-k program. If you love teaching, mentoring and helping to empower children and youth, we’d love to hear from you! North Coast Gymnastics Academy helps to empower athletes to become strong, driven and motivated athletes while having a whole lot of fun!
• Actively lead classes of 6-10 kids with fun and enthusiasm, patience and encouragement.
• Develop relationships with students and keep parents informed of how great their
kids are doing.
• Complete and turn in attendance sheets, fill out session skill evaluations and level certificates for athletes and maintain good communication with office staff of individual kids needs.
• Support supervisor and other coaches as needed, be coachable and eager to learn.
• Provide safe environments for learning and manage situations calmly and
Proficiently, ask for help when needed.
• Must love working with children and have experience in a teaching, nannying, coaching or other related fields.
• Gymnastics experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
• Great communication, self-motivation, and a caring and helpful attitude with a
desire to see kids improve and grow
• Great teamwork and customer service skills